Our commitment to responsible work, health and safety extends across everything we do, and is a significant and essential part of our everyday business and project management activities.
We adhere to our WHS principals in all areas of operation:
- Assuring that everyone at work understands the tasks being performed and how best to perform them, providing regular and suitable training.
- Providing equipment and facilities that are in good condition, and fit for purpose.
- Ensuring we comply with all relevant regulations and where possible, taking steps to establish best practice in excess of these requirements.
- Commitment to continual improvement through the periodic assessment of our work practices, and the investigation and implementation of improvements.
- Allocating resources towards the identification, assessment, elimination or control of all hazards in order to achieve Zero Harm.
- Providing a work environment where effective, open and transparent communication and collaboration is encouraged.
As an expression of our commitment to Safety, Digga Excavations maintain accreditation under the International Standard AS/NZS 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems.