Working with Digga Excavations is more than just a job. We place an emphasis on job satisfaction, career development and wellbeing of our employees, with all staff given opportunities for development. We support our employees in cultivating a team culture of collaboration, support and teamwork.
What you can expect working for Digga Excavations
- A safe working environment and safe systems of work.
- Career development through vocational and formal training programs and initiatives.
- Exposure to a dynamic range of work tasks and locations within Tasmania and Australia.
- The opportunity to work with industry professionals in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Working in a permanent position as an integral part of a local Tasmanian company on exciting projects throughout our wonderful state.
We want you!
We are continually seeking people to join our team and are always interested in hearing from applicants with qualifications and experience in a range of disciplines, including:
- Civil Construction Trainee
- Diesel Mechanic
- General Labourer
- Office Administrator
- Plant Operator / Excavator Operator
- Project Manager
- Qualified Trades and Apprentice
- Rail Worker
- Truck Driver
- Work Health and Safety Specialist
We would love to hear from you. Fill in an application form or email your application to email@example.com